How to check the status of a LIC Policy?
How to check the status of a LIC Policy? : There are many ways to check the status of your LIC policy and the most popular amongst people are from your nearest branch. Although this is a foolproof way of checking the status, there are 2 more methods of checking the status of your LIC Policy:
- From the nearest branch, this may or may not be your home branch. Any LIC Branch will be able to check the basic status of the policy and provide details for the same
- From an LIC Premium Point: Any large agent or broker will have a premium point wherein the basic LIC software is installed and the status of your LIC Policy can be found out from there.
- You may also find out your policy status by dialling the TollFree no of LIC Helpline. There are Interactive Voice Response numbers available in 28 cities and that can be availed just by dialling 1251 from any BSNL or MTNL number.
- By logging online and registering your policy number online. This is the simplest and the best way to check your policy status. By registering online, you need to enrol the policy numbers and only then you will be able to view the details. Some of the details you can view are:
- Premium Paid Receipts: for all years but individually per policy
- Premium Paid Statement: This can be downloaded across policies and for the entire financial year as well i.e. for tax purposes
- Consolidated Premium Paid Statement
Update your Personal Profile online without having to go to the branch personally or writing any letter such as:
- Correspondence Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Employment Details
Subscribe to SMS facility for 2 telephone numbers and the request for the same can be taken online as well
View Premium Calendar which has the following details:
- Policy Number
- Policyholder’s name
- Plan Number
- Plan Name
- Mode of Premium Payment
- Next Premium Due Date
- Premium Amount
Revival Quote: For lapsed policies
Policy Maturity Details: this provides all details of policies maturing in the next 3 months and the process of getting maturity benefit along with maturity amount and bonus will also be mentioned
Pension Policy Details: This will mention details of pension policies chosen, type of pension available or chosen and the amount of pension payable, etc.
Register Complaints: online and that is logged in with LIC of India directly and you get a reference number with which you can track the progress of your complaint. Under this section, there are 18 basic types of troubleshooting FAQs mentioned to help you resolve your concern without having to register a complaint. However, if you still wish to register a complaint, all you need to do is to “Proceed”.
Agent/Doctor/Office Locator in your vicinity through the Online Portal of LIC of India
Thus, all the above mentioned information can be available in other means as well but checking it online gives you a control of the policy information and the details can be verified as well. Hope this answers your query.
Related queries on Lic Policy Status are,
LIC Policy Status.
Lic of India Policy Status.
Lic of India policy status enquiry.
Lic India Policy Status.
Lic premium Status.
Lic Policy Status by Policy number Online.
Lic Online Status.
Lic Online policy status.
Lic Policy Status check.
View Lic Policy Status.
Lic policy status login.
Lic policy status online free.
Lic Policy Status Report.