How to check your LIC Policy Online?
How to check your LIC Policy Online ? To check your LIC Policy Online, you need to register yourself on www.licindia.in under the New Users tab as shown with the following details:
- Policy Number
- Installment Premium amount (in Rs.)
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
Once the details are entered along with the correct capcha code for verification, a user id and password needs to be created and submitted. Post submission, a verification email would be sent to verify the email id and then you can log in with the verified credentials. However this time you need to login under Online Services as Registered User as shown below.
Once registered, you need to check Enrolled Policies:
You can also register the other LIC Policies that you have under Enrol Policies
You will be asked to enter the basic details to enrol policy such as policy number and your Date of Birth along with a capcha cose and once it is registered, the details of the policies are now visible.
The online portal provides certain Services that can be availed online like:
- Premium Paid Receipts: for all years but individually per policy
- Premium Paid Statement: This can be downloaded across policies and for the entire financial year as well i.e. for tax purposes
- Consolidated Premium Paid Statement
- Update your Personal Profile online without having to go to the branch personally or writing any letter such as:
- Correspondence Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Employment Details
- Subscribe to SMS facility for 2 telephone numbers and the request for the same can be taken online as well
There are some Customer Tools that are also available online:
- View Premium Calendar which has the following details:
- Policy Number
- Policyholder’s name
- Plan Number
- Plan Name
- Mode of Premium Payment
- Next Premium Due Date
- Premium Amount
- Revival Quote: For lapsed policies
- Policy Maturity Details: this provides all details of policies maturing in the next 3 months and the process of getting maturity benefit along with maturity amount and bonus will also be mentioned
- Pension Policy Details: This will mention details of pension policies chosen, type of pension available or chosen and the amount of pension payable, etc.
- Register Complaints: online and that is logged in with LIC of India directly and you get a reference number with which you can track the progress of your complaint. Under this section, there are 18 basic types of troubleshooting FAQs mentioned to help you resolve your concern without having to register a complaint. However, if you still wish to register a complaint, all you need to do is to “Proceed”.
- Agent/Doctor/Office Locator in your vicinity through the Online Portal of LIC of India
Thus, once you are registered under the online services of LIC of India with your policy details, you do not have to depend on anyone for any service or update. You can access the same yourself by simply logging online.