How to surrender LIC ULIP Policy
- Get the documents listed below into one file:
- Original life insurance policy document.
- Original premium payment receipts.
- Latest unit balance statement (you get this by post after each premium payment).
- Download this surrender request letter, fill-in your specific details, and print a copy.
- Get a copy of the S.V. Application and Form No. 3510/5074 either from your agent or from a nearby LIC office and fill it up.
- Photocopies of #1, #2, and #3 above.
- This set of documents is what you’ll need to submit at the LIC Branch Office from where your policy was issued (you cannot submit them at any other branch office).
- Wait for the check to reach you by Post.