LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan
Zindagi Ke Saath Bhi, Zindagi Ke Baad Bhi
Sum Assured on Death During Premium Paying Term will be HIGHER of 125% of Basic Sum Assured OR 10 times of Annual Premium But not less than 105% of Premium Paid as on Date of Death along-with Bonus declared.
Maturity : Basic Sum Assured along with Bonus
Enhanced Sum Assured Rebate i.e. “Upfront Cash Bonus”
No Foreclosure Action under Fully Paid up & In-force Policies even if there is Default in Interest.
- Regular Premium Paying Conventional Plan
- With Profit-Reversionary Bonus to be declared by LIC
- Loan & Surrender Value Allowed
- Nomination / Assignment Available
- Taxes including service taz as per Tax Laws
- Back-dating withing the same financial year.
- Revival within 2 yrs from date of First Unpaid Premium but before date of maturity.
- Age Eligibility – Min 18 yrs, Maximum 50 yrs
- Term – Min 15 yrs, Max 35 yrs
- Sum Assured (Multiple of 5000) – Min 1 lac, Max No limit.
- Max Maturity Age – 75 yrs
LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan is a Regular Premium Paying Conventional Plan. Loan is available in this plan. This policy can be Surrendered after completing 3 yrs. Min Age limit in LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan is 18 yrs and Max Age limit in LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan is 5o yrs. Back-dating is allowed in LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan. Min Sum Assured is 1 l lac in LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan.